Check out our StartEngine investor campaign and own a piece of Paygevity’s success!
Headquartered in New York City, Paygevity is the developer of PromptPay™, a global digital marketplace for buyers and vendors that want to improve their cash flow, and by doing so, improve their profitability. Our mission is to free up working capital cash in order to maximize shareholder value of corporations as well as the portfolio companies held by private equity funds. We serve all industries and geographic regions, and pride ourselves in our ability to customize a working capital program for you, in order to achieve and ultimately surpass your profitability goals.
Corporate BuyersPaygevity SCF allows you to extend payments on vendor invoices (i.e. extending DPO) in order to free up cash flow. In turn, corporate buyers can invest that cash in value creating activities to maximize shareholder value.
SCF Programs Driving Enterprise Value CreationCash gains from working capital reduction allow C-Suite increased opportunities to:
- Raise dividends
- Initiate stock buy-backs
- Pay down debt
- Re-invest in Capex initiatives
- Invest in Marketing and R&D
- Fund Acquisitions
- Mitigate vendor supply chain risk
- Vendor participation in their buyer’s Paygevity SCF program is 100% voluntary.
- Once vendor opts-into buyer’s program, vendor always maintains option to accelerate payment on a portion, all, or none of their invoices.
- In exchange for vendor invoices being paid immediately in Paygevity’s SCF payment program, the vendor elects to take a small discount off of their submitted invoice.